The amount of benefits that go into building a Masjid is truly amazing. Here are some key benefits in creating a Masjid:
- Ongoing Charity:donating to a Masjid, is an ongoing charity which continues even after a person dies and his/her book of deeds are closed. Even if you spend one Dollar towards a Masjid, InshaAllah that will count as an ongoing charity.
- House in Jannah: A person who builds a Masjid for the sake of Allah, Allah will in return build a house for him in Jannah.
- Da’wah & Naseeha: Having the mere presence of a Masjid is a way of inviting to Islam. Allah guides many Non-Muslims to Islam by them wandering into the Masjid and asking about Islam. How many of the youth have left corruption and have come to the Masjid? Instead of consuming drugs and alcohol they are volunteering for a Masjid.
- Knowledge:Masjid is a source of knowledge. Who knows which child might be the next scholar of the Ummah and imagine if you had a hand in helping that child, by helping in establishing the Masjid.
- Unite the Community:Establishes large gatherings of Muslims. Just look how everyone breaks their fast together in Ramadan at the Masjid.
Did you know that he or she who builds a Masjid, or helps in doing so earns the ajir (reward/good deeds) for every person walking in to pray, every person entering the Masjid to make wudu, reading Quran, or any other good deed. It gets even better, unlike other good deeds you earn now; this one doesn’t stop when you die.
Please help support our vision & get dawah by sharing this with your friends and family.
President & CEO, Just Dua It
For any inquiries or concerns please feel free to reach me directly at CEO@justduait.ca